Monday, March 2, 2009

Reason #532

Why Mrs. Nurse sucks!

So I got her the precious doctor's note clearing me to return to work. When I went to turn it in on Friday she wasn't there and the sub nurse (a sane and lovely person who normally works in a different building) wasn't sure what to do with it, so I gave it to one of the secretaries and went on my merry, itchy-eyed, way.

Guess what I found in my staff mailbox this morning? Go ahead, GUESS! That f'ing DOCTOR'S NOTE without which I was forbidden to return to school, a note in Mrs. Nurse's handwriting scrawled across the top "I don't need this." WHAT? I immediately stormed her office, note in hand, and thumped it on her desk, right on top of whatever she was working on. When she looked up, blinking in mild amazement, I said "What do you mean you don't need this? You SAID I couldn't come back without a doctor's note! I waited an extra 10 minutes at the office for this note!" She smiled a fake smile and said "Oh, I just had to see it, I don't need to keep it. You put it in your files, ok?" I wanted to file it up her nose!

No comments: